Who is Ginger Armor sunscreen for?
- You! And everyone with skin over 6 months old of any skin color
What does SPF mean?
- SPF 50 lets in 2% of UV rays & constantly protects you from 50% more UV rays than SPF 30
What is the UV index?
- A ranking from 0-11 showing how intense the UV rays are at a given place and time
- Check the UV Index tab on the menu or ask siri or google, ‘what’s the UV index’
- If you don’t have technology around, an easy way to tell how much UV exposure you are getting is to look for your shadow:
- If your shadow is taller than you are (in the early morning and late afternoon), your UV exposure is likely to be lower.
- If your shadow is shorter than you are (around midday), you are being exposed to higher levels of UV radiation. Seek shade and protect your skin.
What is a concise summary of Ginger Armor?
- “Invisible Daily Facial SPF 50+ Moisturizer for your sensitive skin.
- All natural, vegan, plant & mineral based, medical grade, UVA/UVB formula.”
Where should I use Ginger Armor?
- Almost everywhere. Baseball games. Beach. Car. Errands. Forest. Hike. Lake. Mountains. Office. Running. Snow. Sporting Events. Walking. Weddings. Work.
- If you’re surfing or in the water a lot, wear a thicker, stickier sunscreen that is made for that. Ginger Armor is made to be ultra lightweight so you don’t feel any stickiness or heaviness. So it’s great to and from the beach but not a very sticky water resistant sunscreen.
Where should I apply Ginger Armor?
- Everywhere on your body that is exposed to the sun, except in your eyes.
- LEENN (Lips, Eye Area*our formula doesn’t burn eyes*, Ears, Nose, & Neck)
When should I apply Ginger Armor?
- Every 1-2 hours if you’re in direct sunlight, every 4-6 hours if exposed to blue light or if you're only getting indirect sunlight from the window. (check the UV index) (10am-4pm typically)
When does Ginger Armor Expire?
- See the bottom of the silver bottle for the expiration date
How often should I reapply Ginger Armor?
- Every 1-2 hours in direct sunlight (check the UV index) (10am-4pm typically)
- Every 4-6 hours in front of blue light or only getting indirect sunlight. (Our sunscreen wears out when exposed to sunlight, so the less time in the sun the longer it lasts)
How long does 1 bottle last?
- 250 uses for faces that need 3 sprays (750 sprays per bottle)
How does Ginger Armor last so long?
- Because Ginger Armor is a plant and mineral based formula free of silicones and chemicals, our first batch made in 2021 will last until 5/2024!
Why should I use Ginger Armor?
- To keep you safe from cancer, wrinkles, sun spots and burns. To keep your skin moisturized as well as protected.
- Because Ginger Armor finishes unseen, unscented, & is ultra-lightweight. It's healthy for you, Eco-friendly, the best value in skincare, and Eco friendly.
Thank you for reading this, if you have any more questions please let me know via the "Reviews" tab under "Q and A" in the "Us" upper menu tab